shower curtains are beautiful, soft and healthy and it is for this
reason that they are known to give homeowners a fantastic Eco friendly
alternative to other types of shower curtains that may be less green.
Hemp shower curtains are designed using natural materials and for this
reason, they do not emit toxic chemicals which might harm your health
and contribute to air pollution indoors. Hemp
shower curtains are safely bleached using hydrogen peroxide which is
known for it's environmental friendly attributes. Hemp promises to
deliver the best and longest service possible.
The Benefits of Hemp Shower Curtains
Why Choose Hemp Shower Curtains Hemp
shower curtains offer you benefits that surpass other shower curtains
that may be considered less Eco friendly in comparison. The following
are just some of the benefits that hemp shower curtains have to offer.
choosing a hemp shower curtain, you are announcing your dedication to
the maintenance of a safe environment for future generations and you
will not be disappointed by what hemp shower curtains have to offer.
They are dedicated towards reduction of plastics and chemicals during
the reproduction process, reduction of landfills during post consumer
phases and support of the environment in general.
- With hemp shower curtains, water spraying is kept at a minimal amount, even without the use of plastic liners.
- Though the curtain gets wet, it does not leak through.
- For the purpose of preventing mold, it air dries at a considerably rapid rate.
natural hemp material used in designing shower curtains does is
processed without usage of dyes, finishes and chlorine bleach.
- Hemp shower curtains do not emit chemicals during a hot or steamy shower into your bathroom, or into the environment.
Hemp is also one of
the best ways of providing an alternative to conventional fibers and
cotton. The eco friendly benefit offered by this curtain is one that
cannot be overly stated. This is clearly noted by the fact that
manufactures take time to hand design each curtain and thus, ensure that
consumers get the best hemp shower curtain available.
With Hemp Shower Curtains, you are also saved from the nuances of having
to deal with a billowing curtain that tends to come towards the shower
spray. While reducing landfill mess in an eco friendly manner, you also
get the promise of beautifying your home and giving it a distinct look
that uniquely defines your character and personality. More importantly,
hemp shower curtains can be machine washed and this means that the
process of taking care of your shower curtain is eased by half. In a nutshell the major benefits of investing in a Hemp shower curtain can be highlighted as follows.
By choosing Hemp shower curtains, you will not only beautify your bathroom but also turn it into an environment friendly area.
- Hemp is a durable and strong natural fabric and is considered to be one of the most eco friendly fabrics available.
shower curtains have the ability to maintain its shape. This means that
it will not become distorted or stretch with use as is common with
- It is resistant to UV light as well as mold.
- The fibers of Hemp are able to absorb and at the same time, channel water at a better rate compared to cotton.
- Hemp Shower Curtains is also porous and for this reason, it breathes easily an aspect that also ensures it dries as quickly.
- When it is well taken care of, it can last a long duration and this further increases its appeal.
Hemp is a plant that grows fast and it produces high fiber per acre compared to other crops.
GREEN GIFT GUIDES
GREEN LIVING GUIDES
PROMOTIONS & CONTESTS
Give Recycled Glassware a New Life.
Great Mother's Day gifts with FREE shipping
Life in Green Giveaway
EARTH DAY DAILY DEALS
Take 15% Off All Home Decor
Colorize Your Bath
Fresh Organic Lemonade
Fresh Bath Ideas for a New Year
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING
Fresh Weekend Deal on Wreaths
Last Day! Cyber Monday Deals
Black Friday Deals
20% Off All Holiday Products
Welcome to Your Green Home: Thanksgiving Table Setting 2012
20% Off All Wreaths + Swags, Garlands, Garlic & Centerpeices
Take an Additional 20% off all Green Gifts under $50
Take an Additional 20% off all Candle Holders + Vases
Top Natural Materials
How Glass is Recycled